• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

pressure washing

New posts

groveral

Beach Lover
Hey guys, any recommendations for house pressure washing? I live out of town and have to line up in advance. I used Hunter House Washing last time, but I can't find a number and guess they have gone out of business.

I appreciate any/all recommendations!:clap_1:
 
why/how? Pressure washing is a term used...low pressure is all that is applied. Have used for years.
low pressure should be fine. High pressure can penetrate behind the siding and you could end up with mold problems. High pressure washing can also peel back any loose paint.
 
This is a job that if you have the time, can easily be done yourself. Go to Home Depot and buy a "house wash" solution called Jomax, a sprayer and a brush on a pole. If you have mold Jomax can be mixed with bleach to kill it. Somehow Jomax makes the bleach less stressful on vegetation and should not harm it. Mix per instructions. Hose plants down with water before spraying house down and after house wash. Start from the bottom working up in an area you can keep from drying. Spray solution, let dwell, scrub lightly with brush and rinse with low pressure or a garden hose. That's it.
Then have your windows professionally cleaned -- BY ME! :idontno: What? I've got to get a plug in here somewhere. But seriously, if you really don't want to do it or don't have the time give me a call. I will be down beginning the first week of March and then tentatively around the beginning of April. Feel free to call if you have any further questions.

Kirk Reighard
Kirk's Window Cleaning
S.E. Michigan / Seagrove
734-751-2420/800-609-8717
kirk@kirkswindowcleaning.com
 
yes my husband does pressure washing and painting j
































yes my husband does pressure washing snd painting in this area j&b painting ,he has done a lot on resort you can reach him at 598=5140


















7
 
This is a job that if you have the time, can easily be done yourself. Go to Home Depot and buy a "house wash" solution called Jomax, a sprayer and a brush on a pole. If you have mold Jomax can be mixed with bleach to kill it. Somehow Jomax makes the bleach less stressful on vegetation and should not harm it. Mix per instructions. Hose plants down with water before spraying house down and after house wash. Start from the bottom working up in an area you can keep from drying. Spray solution, let dwell, scrub lightly with brush and rinse with low pressure or a garden hose. That's it.
Then have your windows professionally cleaned -- BY ME! :idontno: What? I've got to get a plug in here somewhere. But seriously, if you really don't want to do it or don't have the time give me a call. I will be down beginning the first week of March and then tentatively around the beginning of April. Feel free to call if you have any further questions.

Kirk Reighard
Kirk's Window Cleaning
S.E. Michigan / Seagrove
734-751-2420/800-609-8717
kirk@kirkswindowcleaning.com

If you use bleach, you'll cut the finish. Be prepared to paint. Best time to find someone to pressure wash is when the weather is a little warmer! I have a pressure washer I use on my rentals and stuff, I really like it.
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top