• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Pressure Washing

New posts

llsnd98

Beach Comber
Hi!
Does anyone have a reliable pressure washing company or individual? Our. house needs it badly and we've never had it done around here
 
Hubby's gonna buy one and do it himself. It'll save us a lot of money, and it's kind of fun to play with water.

He is a big do-it-yourselfer. Case in point: every winter something goes wrong with our pool heater, and the pool people charge us about $900. This year it went out again. He researched it, bought a thirty-something-dollar part, and BINGO! It's fixed. Amazing.
 
You can rent pressure washers from Home Depot IIRC. I usually borrow one from a friend and get my brother to find a reliable friend I can pay to do it.
 
I did my house myself, last month and my weekend house with a $100. pressure washer borrowed from LabLady. Of course, my houses are single story....don't know if I would attempt anything higher.
 
I get two cups of spic n span, mix with about 4 cups clorox in a sprayer, fill up spray container with about 2 gallons of water, then spray it on the house, wait about five minutes and then just hose off. No pressure washer needed.
 
I get two cups of spic n span, mix with about 4 cups clorox in a sprayer, fill up spray container with about 2 gallons of water, then spray it on the house, wait about five minutes and then just hose off. No pressure washer needed.

Good advice...might have to try that...thanks.
 
I get two cups of spic n span, mix with about 4 cups clorox in a sprayer, fill up spray container with about 2 gallons of water, then spray it on the house, wait about five minutes and then just hose off. No pressure washer needed.

Thank you DuneLaker, and SAVE WATER! WE'RE RUNNING OUT OF WATER TO GIVE YOU!!! :nono1:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top