• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Pressure washing

New posts

shanemckinney

Beach Comber
Hi everyone,
Just wanted to introduce my business to all here on Sowal. It is Oasis Power Wash,I have been in business for 3 years and am new once again to the area. Wife and I had lived here in Walton county back in 07-09. Anyway I would love to earn your business! I have a hot water trailer mounted pressure washer and surface cleaner and am able to take credit cards if needed. I am also fully insured and licensed with 2mil. GL and all my work is 100% guaranteed. THANKS FOR READING! HAVE A GREAT YEAR


Shane Mckinney
Oasis Power Wash
850-672-9571
www.oasispowerwash.com
https://www.facebook.com/OasisPowerWash?ref=hl
 

Attachments

  • oasis power wash logo- 15% size.jpg
    oasis power wash logo- 15% size.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 172
Hi everyone,
Just wanted to introduce my business to all here on Sowal. It is Oasis Power Wash,I have been in business for 3 years and am new once again to the area. Wife and I had lived here in Walton county back in 07-09. Anyway I would love to earn your business! I have a hot water trailer mounted pressure washer and surface cleaner and am able to take credit cards if needed. I am also fully insured and licensed with 2mil. GL and all my work is 100% guaranteed. THANKS FOR READING! HAVE A GREAT YEAR

Shane Mckinney
Oasis Power Wash
850-672-9571
www.oasispowerwash.com
https://www.facebook.com/OasisPowerWash?ref=hl

Welcome and thanks for the post!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top