• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Pretty day at Blue Mountain

New posts
Hey Poodleone!! Thanks for sharing!! Wish I was there.
 
I was looking at the beach cam at Blue Mountain and thought I would share a beautiful picture of waht appears to be a perfect day!

Can you share a link to that beach cam? I'd love to be able to sneak a peak on "bad days" when I'm not at the beach.

Thanks!
 
It's actually a beach cam that is in the condo where we stayed in September- Blue Mountain Villas. All the owner asks is that we shut down the link when not in use because it will slow down log on for everyone if left up all the time. I look at the view about once a day just to day dream! (About 10 times a day right before vacation) Here are his instructions for logging on:

Check out our "beach cam" which is mounted in the side window of 5a....
http://ajs01.dyndns.org
username is user
password is 1234
then click java
​
 
A few things about the beach cam- sometimes it is down and it takes a day or two to get back up. Also, sometimes the picture is little, sometimes big- not sure why. And if you click on Java, a little "cup of coffee" icon will appear in the upper left hand corner- if you click on that the picture will be in delayed "real time" and you will see the waves moving and people walking by (if there are any).
 
It's actually a beach cam that is in the condo where we stayed in September- Blue Mountain Villas. All the owner asks is that we shut down the link when not in use because it will slow down log on for everyone if left up all the time. I look at the view about once a day just to day dream! (About 10 times a day right before vacation) Here are his instructions for logging on:

Check out our "beach cam" which is mounted in the side window of 5a....
http://ajs01.dyndns.org
username is user
password is 1234
​


then click java​
THANKS!!!!!!:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
 
Thanks for the pic poodleone......looks perrrrrfect!!!!!!:clap_1:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top