• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Pretzels

New posts

DD

SoWal Expert
Don't think I like 'em. I eat them all the time in Chex mix, which I'm eating right now alternately with popcorn. I LOVE the chex themselves, love the little mini slices of bread, even like the little squiggly breadsticks, but I just this very moment have decided I don't like the pretzels. Too many of them. I do, however, like the big soft ones you get at the fair, etc. Hard crunchy ones, not so much.
I feel better now.
 
Publix had a BOGO on the big soft pretzels a couple of weeks ago. Shall I go nuke one in your honor? :biggrin:

I'm not a fan of the little hard pretzels, that in my opinion, are nothing more than filler.
 
Publix had a BOGO on the big soft pretzels a couple of weeks ago. Shall I go nuke one in your honor? :biggrin:

I'm not a fan of the little hard pretzels, that in my opinion, are nothing more than filler.

Filler..that's it.
And yes, I'll have one with mustard please.
 
DD, next time you're in town you can go with me, destinscuba, and the other Ferry's for people watching.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top