• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Private Care Giver & Relocation

New posts

Independent1

Beach Fanatic
Hello,

My name is Teresa Miller. I am available for care giving 24/7 in the South Walton area. I have 26 years experience and excellent references.

Cindy Jones - (850)830-4914

Holly Keefer (904)273-1253

I am available for assisting with daily living, cooking, housekeeping, medical organization, doctor appointments, errands and travel. Needing to downsize? I can assist with that too. I pack, escort worldwide, unpack and wait until local help arrives. Give me a call today at (850)419-1885
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top