• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Private Caregiver 24/7

New posts

Independent1

Beach Fanatic
Hello, my name is Teresa. I have 26 years experience with the elderly in a medical and non-medical setting. I am available for 12 to 24 hour shifts. We can start off at 4 hour shifts until you get to know me. I have excellent references, I can cook, love housekeeping, and gardening or just keeping you company. I am very organized and can also travel and relocate you anywhere in the world. I can be reached at (850)419-1885
 
Rates starting at $160.00 for a 24 hour shift. $10-15.00 for hourly. Give me a call, very reasonable and excellent references. (850)419-1885
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top