• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

private investor

New posts

Helping Hands

Beach Fanatic
I need a hard money loan at a reasonable rate. Im putting one third down and my lot is free and clear on title. The banks are not doing construction loans. If you know someone interested please let me know.
 
I know for a fact that Community Bank, Destin and Visionbank are doing construction loans.

Construction loans are easier to get than a lot loan - especially if you have more than 30% of it in cash and the lot is paid off. :idontno:
 
Thats what I thought too. I guess bad credit is better than no credit.:idontno:


I know for a fact that Community Bank, Destin and Visionbank are doing construction loans.

Construction loans are easier to get than a lot loan - especially if you have more than 30% of it in cash and the lot is paid off. :idontno:
 
I need a hard money loan at a reasonable rate. Im putting one third down and my lot is free and clear on title. The banks are not doing construction loans.

The banks heavily frown on open-ended CLs. They want an assurance that their interim money will be just that...interim. They will want to see a mortgage as a takeout, a bonded Contractor, all environmentals up to date, a pristine title, etc. ad infinitum.

So will any prudent PI.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top