• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Pro Coatings LLC...

New posts
Hello everyone...I have been painting 26 years and contracting about 15 years of that. I got tired of seeing some of the stuff I was fixing thru my maintenance company and decided to go full blown painting company...I offer quality work at a fair price. I have done a lot of high end work in places like Reynolds Plantation on Lake Oconee around Greensboro GA, as well as, the Atlanta area. Since being here i have also done work in Water Color, Cypress Dunes, Sandestin Burnt Pine, Crystal Lake and along beautiful 30A. While living in GA I also painted on the beautiful property of the greatest golf tourny in the world...the famous Augusta National Golf Club.

If you have a painting project you need tackled don't hesitate to give us a call. We do new custom construction, as well as re-paints and small commercial jobs. thanks for reading and I look forward to hearing from you.

I am insured and have a active LLC #.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top