• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

profiles - user CP

New posts

Kurt

Admin
I'd like to see more user info in profiles - don't be shy.

Click User CP and add info about yourself.
 
I added something to mine, but with you being a Gator, you probably won't like it too much.
 
Landlocked said:
I added something to mine, but with you being a Gator, you probably won't like it too much.

Montgomery isn't landlocked??? You must be a Auburn grad :floor:

Nice profile pic.
 
Landlocked said:
I added something to mine, but with you being a Gator, you probably won't like it too much.

FYI, we have quite a few Bama fans on here, myself included. Hell, I like you anyway. Let's just stick to fishing and we'll be just fine. :cool:
 
Well we do live in LA - but the bammer fans have been nice and quiet for a dozen years or so. :lol:
 
JB and others,

I have an idea, I won't mention football if you don't and we should all be fine. Anyway, happy friday to all.
 
RiverOtter-

Is that your boat in the Photo Gallery?

Nice looking machine
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top