• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Progressive meals on 30A

New posts

UofL

Beach Fanatic
Too many choices on 30A.
I am going to do my own progressive meal while we are there. We've never eaten at any of the restaurants at the other Grayton shops north of 30A.
I think I would like to go to each one, have an appetizer and drink (maybe not always a alcoholic beverage, but anyway...). That way I check them out for future visits.
Seaside probably doesn't need to offer something like this, but each area along 30A could have an actual progressive meal or just do the appetizer thing and each restaurant could offer a dessert if they are the last ones visited on each ones list. Could be in order or the diner could pick their order of visit.
Tonight is Seaside concert, but we are going to do our own Grayton progressive thing at Fire, Gravel, etc.
Ellen
 
30-A Television and Sunshine Limousine have been experimenting with this. Group of 10 gets chauferred around to various places in Sandestin and on 30-A for $95 each I think.
 
Great idea

Too many choices on 30A.
I am going to do my own progressive meal while we are there. We've never eaten at any of the restaurants at the other Grayton shops north of 30A.
I think I would like to go to each one, have an appetizer and drink (maybe not always a alcoholic beverage, but anyway...). That way I check them out for future visits.
Seaside probably doesn't need to offer something like this, but each area along 30A could have an actual progressive meal or just do the appetizer thing and each restaurant could offer a dessert if they are the last ones visited on each ones list. Could be in order or the diner could pick their order of visit.
Tonight is Seaside concert, but we are going to do our own Grayton progressive thing at Fire, Gravel, etc.
Ellen

Be sure to include Hurricane Oyster bar near Fire and Shorty's across from red bar. go upstairs for a view of the Gulf
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top