• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Prom Video

New posts

Mango

SoWal Insider
Check out the couple on the far right. He has his jacket off and she is wearing a red dress. Too cute.
Notice the band members big smile when the punk rock girls sang a small part of "I will Survive". :lol:

YouTube - Seaside Rep "The Prom"
 
:clap:....I love that couple! They are sowal's version of Dancing With The Stars! Thanks!
 
They were darling! Loved this!:clap:
 
That's one of our queen candidates, Paula Ford and her hubby....they are soooo sweet and always entertaining!

Thanks Paula for all your hard work on the campaign...good job!
 
That's one of our queen candidates, Paula Ford and her hubby....they are soooo sweet and always entertaining!

Thanks Paula for all your hard work on the campaign...good job!

MANgo told me so, but I need glasses and her sash was off by then.
Thank you too Cheri and congrats! :clap:

Thanks for the video, Mangy! Now aren't you glad we all talking you into going to the prom? :clap:
Yes I am, and thanks to IBD for taking me out to find a dress last minute. That was grayt funn. Not sure if it can be topped, but I would be up for a Dancing With the Sowal Stars. :cool:

Mango,
I have some good video but I don't want to read the instructions for uploading it. Is it easy? Do I have to be a member of something? :roll:

If it's less than 10 minutes long then it can go on youtube. If you like,
e-mail it to me and I will post it for you. ;-)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top