• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Prom Video

New posts
Ummmm "Dancing with the Stars" .... sounds like a possible event for next year! But we have to have the Fords as exhibition....OMG they were fabulous. Danced in front of our table and we couldn't quit watching.. Greatest moves ever!
 
H.C is the man that was dancing, I love him! He works at the Watersound Beach Club, he says it gives him something to do. He and Paula cracked me up all night. He'd be across the tent and I'd stop and point at him.....he point back and dance all over the place. Grayt couple!

Thanks Mangy!
 
Paula and I do like what we do on the dance floor. We make our dancing fun for us and hope others enjoy and join in with also. We have been dancing for over 40 short years and still love it.:rolling:
ALSO THANKS TO Mango for the information on changing YOU KNOW.
FOURDOOR
 
Paula and I do like what we do on the dance floor. We make our dancing fun for us and hope others enjoy and join in with also. We have been dancing for over 40 short years and still love it.:rolling:
ALSO THANKS TO Mango for the information on changing YOU KNOW.
FOURDOOR

Congrats on the new handle. :wave:
 
H.C is the man that was dancing, I love him! He works at the Watersound Beach Club, he says it gives him something to do. He and Paula cracked me up all night. He'd be across the tent and I'd stop and point at him.....he point back and dance all over the place. Grayt couple!

Thanks Mangy!

Big HC and Paula fan! Used to love to park by the dancin' deck at SeaBar to get a front row seat to see these two own the floor. :clap: What a great couple. :wub:
 
I have not been a user of Sowal - just a viewer - so this is an effort to get the picture of levi in the truck on our threads - if it does not show up on this tread - infor me own how to upload???????????? for my computer.
 
I have not been a user of Sowal - just a viewer - so this is an effort to get the picture of levi in the truck on our threads - if it does not show up on this tread - infor me own how to upload???????????? for my computer.

Your welcome and :welcome:FOURDOOR. :wave: Please post more.
I think you're asking how to put your avatar back? or post a picture?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top