• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

proper attire

New posts

aquaticbiology

fishlips
just thought I'd start something beach-y to keep my anticipation high while waiting to see if were going to get to go or not...

btw, the anticipation and prepping for a trip to the beach is very much a part of the trip, and sometimes it turn's out to be the best part!

being very much a 'water' person, my idea for the perfect northwest florida attire is:
ball cap, sweat pants and a long sleeve hooded t-shirt, in light gray or white, surf booties, and under it all my light blue wet-skin-suit (thin super light polyester full body cover-all for warm-water divers) - no skeeters or skin cancer for me when outside, I can go to just about any resturant without prejudice/staring, and if I get too hot, I can just strip off the sweat pants and t-shirt layer and "fall in" a few times - no jellyfish or no-see-um centaphore stings when in the water - and the skin suit dries out almost instantly when out of the water!

better than gilligan's island!
 
FoX said:
I'm getting a Charlie's Angels vibe. :twisted:

Easy fellow.... Steady there.... :biggrin:

Farrah%20Fawcett.jpg
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top