• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Job Available Property Manager

New posts

RB1

Beach Lover
Dune Allen Realty, Vacation Management Company, in Santa Rosa Beach is seeking a full-time Property Manager. Must have at least 3+ years of relevant experience. Must be able to work Saturdays. Please reply with resume.
 
Dune Allen Realty, Vacation Management Company, in Santa Rosa Beach is seeking a full-time Property Manager. Must have at least 3+ years of relevant experience. Must be able to work Saturdays. Please reply with resume.
Hello,
I am attaching my resume for consideration. My address on resume states Navarre, however, we are moving in the next 45 days to our new home near 30a.
I have 8 years prior property management experience and am a licensed real estate agent.
Thank you for your time,
Kim
 

Attachments

Dune Allen Realty, Vacation Management Company, in Santa Rosa Beach is seeking a full-time Property Manager. Must have at least 3+ years of relevant experience. Must be able to work Saturdays. Please reply with resume.
Hi, currently looking for a great company to work for in the area. I have 10 plus years of experience in property management and also a licensed realtor. Feel free to contact me by phone or email if interested, I look forward to hearing from you.
 

Attachments

New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top