• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Proposed Property Taxes

New posts

Beachbummette

SoWal Insider
Has anyone else recieved their notice yet? I got three of ours in the mail today and they are lower.
 
We got one lower (less expensive prop) with both appraised and payment amounts lower
And one higher (appraised value higher, payment slightly lower)

I will challenge (note the short time period allowed) this higher appraised value
As no one can convince me that property has gotten more valuable around here since last year.

SON
 
I received all 54 of mine today. higer, lower, lower, lower ,higher...well, you get the idea. SHELLY.....HELP!!!! :biggrin:
 
My three were all lower. I doubt that any would sell for even the new lower value, in today's market.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top