

It is called Bayou, but more creek-like with mostly wet shoulders.Pirate said:That really is Bayou front
I took photos of the fill a few months ago because I was shocked that the County allowed it, but I seem to recall deleting them. They did have a permit posted although the actual permit was on the ground until I picked it up and put it back on the board. The road is about 8-10 feet above the property, which was very close to the water level, hence the fill and wall. The fill is on the north west side of the pier and adjacent to the road. It appears that it is large enough for a small footprint of a home with street parking and no yard.John R said:i was up there on the water the other day, it seems that the access has grown over, and i think it would need to be cleared. is the filled area on the west edge of the property? that's quite the drop off from the road. i didn't realize the road was so high up. it appears to me that the filled area would only contain one house.
jr

buckjones said:Possible subdivision potential(land use designation is small neighborhood).
buckjones said:The bayou at the end of the dock appears to be a good 2.5' deep which would accomodate most small boats.