• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Publix approved in Freeport

New posts
Good-bye to Kelly's

I, for one, will not miss shopping at Kelly's Supermarket ! Will the Publix have a pharmacy?
 
I, for one, will not miss shopping at Kelly's Supermarket ! Will the Publix have a pharmacy?

When we lived in FP, I drove to the Winn Dixie in Bluewater Bay. It's not bad. I shopped at Kelly's exactly twice, and that was enough.
 
When we lived in FP, I drove to the Winn Dixie in Bluewater Bay. It's not bad. I shopped at Kelly's exactly twice, and that was enough.

You and most of Freeport. Every time I've been over there, it seems like 75% of the license plates in the parking lot are from Walton County.
 
WONDERFUL NEWS!!! After living here 9 years, I will finally have a decent place to shop for groceries.
 
standing by on tenterhooks...

waiting for the symphony to tune up and start playing in defense of the small town grocery falling to the big bad corporate boogie monster...

but wait...

could it be that some small retailers are firmly at the root of their own demise? that some big box retailers bring much desired services, cleanliness, products and professionalism to locales that haven't previously experienced this from some of the Mom & Pop's?

I'm just sayin'.
 
standing by on tenterhooks...

waiting for the symphony to tune up and start playing in defense of the small town grocery falling to the big bad corporate boogie monster...

but wait...

could it be that some small retailers are firmly at the root of their own demise? that some big box retailers bring much desired services, cleanliness, products and professionalism to locales that haven't previously experienced this from some of the Mom & Pop's?

I'm just sayin'.

A classic example would be "For the health of it". They continue to thrive and GROW all while being slowly surrounded by "big bad corporate boogie monster". Why? Well run, clean and excellent customer service!
 
A classic example would be "For the health of it". They continue to thrive and GROW all while being slowly surrounded by "big bad corporate boogie monster". Why? Well run, clean and excellent customer service!

Excellent example of doing it right. :clap:
 
Mom and Pops

I would gladly support a small grocery that had decent products and a clean store. Not the case with Kelly's. They have tried to update some of the product lines ( they have Pepperidge Farms now), but the freezers and coolers are "down" so often that it is truly scary. I stick to the non-perishables!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top