organicmama
Beach Fanatic
Yeah, it's sad (in a good way) when you can go into Publix and sing just about any song they have playing. I sing, the kids dance through the aisles. They love oldies.
Geez, I can't believe I'm calling the music I listen to oldies. It cracks me up to think of Talking Heads, Depeche Mode and The Cure as oldies but goodies. Or what we are going to look like when we're a few decades older and trying to dance to that like we used to.
Geez, I can't believe I'm calling the music I listen to oldies. It cracks me up to think of Talking Heads, Depeche Mode and The Cure as oldies but goodies. Or what we are going to look like when we're a few decades older and trying to dance to that like we used to.


the music they play at the Watercolor Publix. Just right for a retro 70's / 80's 40-something frequent shopper!

