Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.
http://www.publix.com/wellness/greenwise/Home.do Publix is jumping in the ring versus Whole Foods here in Winter Park Village at the site of a closed Albertsons....I hope SoWal gets one in the neighborhood soon!! here's a link
I believe a better idea is supporting our very own, locally owned and fabulous "For The Health of It" in Blue Mountain Beach. Rachel, Ed, Peter and the team have helped keep SoWal and our visitors healthier and happier over the years AND they are a South Walton business that gives character and depth to our area.
For years I have used their organically grown produce and other fabulous "green products" at Criolla's and at home.
Publix has its place but "For The Health of It" is the real deal.
I'll take both. The larger store (Publix) will bring things to me that are only available on line to me right now. I really do enjoy going in to For the Health of It as well.