• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Pudding Shots Recipe

New posts

shakennotstirred

Beach Fanatic
1 small box instant chocolate pudding
3/4 cup milk
1/4 cup Vodka
1/2 cup Bailey's
8 oz extra creamy Cool Whip

Blend pudding and milk with Electric Mixer.
Add alcohol mix.
Fold in Cool Whip.
Chill in refrigerator at least 2 hours.
Fill shot cups - Freeze for 24 hours.

I doubled the recipe for the soiree & it made about 6 dozen shots.

:drink: Enjoy!
 
1 small box instant chocolate pudding
3/4 cup milk
1/4 cup Vodka
1/2 cup Bailey's
8 oz extra creamy Cool Whip

Blend pudding and milk with Electric Mixer.
Add alcohol mix.
Fold in Cool Whip.
Chill in refrigerator at least 2 hours.
Fill shot cups - Freeze for 24 hours.

I doubled the recipe for the soiree & it made about 6 dozen shots.

:drink: Enjoy!

Thanks for the recipe, they were wonderful!!!!!!!!!!
 
DELISH!!!

Too bad I only got one. Some other wenches had more than their share...:roll:
 
:clap::clap:Thanks. I was going to ask for this recipe even though I didn't have any because I sadly wasn't there.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top