• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Pumpkin Patch?

New posts

Jchirino

Beach Crab
I'm not sure if I am posting this in the right place. (I apologize in advance if I am not)

I recently moved to the 30-A area and am trying to find a pumpkin patch around here. I've been told by my co-workers that there are none and publix would be my best bet.

Is Publix my best bet? Is there ANY pumpkin patches in the area? I'm open to even going to FWB if needed.

Thanks. :wave:
 
The United Methodist Church in Niceville has a good-sized one. It's right on Hwy 20/John Sims in the middle of town.
 
I saw that pumpkin patch yesterday...it's awesome!!!!
 
last year the Good News church on Highway 98 near Cafe Provence had one; not sure if they do this year ...
 
Yes. I've heard good things about the Pumpkin Patch in DeFuniak Springs. It is sponsored by the DeFuniak Springs First Methodist Church. It will be about a 40 minute drive from SoWal. Plan a day for golf or touring historical houses, museums and library while you are up there.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top