• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Pumpkin recipes

New posts

DD

SoWal Expert
What will we do with the pumpkins? What's your favorite thing to make? :wave:
 
i tried roasting pumpkin seeds once. if anyone has a good idea, that you have personally tried, please inform.
 
Last edited:
I like to make jack-0-lanterns with my pumpkins. The big pumpkins aren't too good for eating, in my experience, though the smaller ones make for some damn-good Pumpkin Cheese Cake Pie.
 
I decided to make Pumpkin Bread this week. If you are looking for canned pumpkin this year, it will be challenging. Publix informed me they will not have any available this year due to low crop supply :idontno:

I was able to snag a few cans at Winn Dixie.
 
Bump..a year later. :wave:
 
I love making my pumpkin cake roll with cream cheese frosting. Decadent and always a hit

Hey KB/30AB!!:wave:
Yes, that pumpkin roll is deeeelish!! Hopefully, someone I know will make it this year!! :clap:
 
I decided to make Pumpkin Bread this week. If you are looking for canned pumpkin this year, it will be challenging. Publix informed me they will not have any available this year due to low crop supply :idontno:

I was able to snag a few cans at Winn Dixie.

Funny, I have heard this twice already this year- widespread flooding killed the pumpkin crop. I seriously almost had a full blown panic attack at the news.

What will we do with the pumpkins? What's your favorite thing to make? :wave:

MIL is in town and brought a pie pumpkin with her. So I am at Publix, see a pie there, buy it (just in case there is a pumpkin shortage and can't get my hands on anything pumpkin until 2012), get home, and MIL has the pumpkin in the oven. She gives my storebought pie the stink eye- like I bought it just to spite her or something. I didn't know she was going to start that dam* pie while I was at Publix!!!
 
I like to make jack-0-lanterns with my pumpkins. The big pumpkins aren't too good for eating, in my experience, though the smaller ones make for some damn-good Pumpkin Cheese Cake Pie.

Just tell me how much pumpkin you need, and I will make sure you have enough for at least one pie.:biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top