singnpray
Beach Comber
Hey all!
I just got back from your wonderful paradise to the real world of Kentucky.....hated to come back even tho I love it in KY but SoWal is just.....well....paradise.
My question is, while we were there (we stayed at Seacrest Beach) there was a large, loud, weird looking watercraft that kept going back and forth on the water...stayed kinda far out but threw up LOTS of water in its' wake and was just...weird looking. I've posted a picture of it below. Anybody know what it is??
I just got back from your wonderful paradise to the real world of Kentucky.....hated to come back even tho I love it in KY but SoWal is just.....well....paradise.
My question is, while we were there (we stayed at Seacrest Beach) there was a large, loud, weird looking watercraft that kept going back and forth on the water...stayed kinda far out but threw up LOTS of water in its' wake and was just...weird looking. I've posted a picture of it below. Anybody know what it is??
They better not tip over my canoe.