• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Question about a BOAT -

New posts
Hey thanks, Joe for the info. I knew one of you guys knew what that thing was! It was really awesome to see. It was VERY LOUD and really scared my 5 year old daughter. It didn't come really close, maybe 1/4 mile from the beach. We saw it a couple of different days. Glad I got the scoop from you!
 
I saw one when I was down in May. It was coming from Grayton and I thought I was seeing something, like an alien watercraft! It was LOUD!!! Thanks for the education!
 
I saw one come ashore at Camp Pendleton in SoCal '02. What was spectacular was the wake it left in the calm ocean and the view I had of it sitting well above sea level. Wish I had thought about grabbing the camera then.
 
We saw one in the intercoastal a couple of months ago. I thought I was hallucinating from heat exposure until Fuzz exclaimed "WTH IS THAT?!?"
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top