graytonbeachguy
Beach Fanatic
I was in elementary school some years ago, jimmy t.
Ye-P. For me it was late 1960's - early 70's.I was in elementary school some years ago, jimmy t.
I was in elementary school some years ago, jimmy t.

I would actually be interested in hearing this, Matt J. It's more productive than the conspiracy theories on this site and might actually help someone!There is a way for a city to take over a school district, but since my opinions usually get pissed on I'll let the trolls beat each other up.
"Back in the day" (1970's as well)...When I attended Bay Elementary in the early 1970s, we had 1st. 2nd and 3rd grades in one room and 4th, 5th and 6th in the other classroom. When I was in 4th grade, it so happened that the other two kids that I'd been in 3rd grade with moved away and so I was the only 4th grader. We had Easter Egg hunts and came back with more eggs than were hidden. Our bus driver picked up fresh roadkill as her husband would sell the pelts. A far cry from how it is now... ;-)
