• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Question about June Grass

New posts
Re: Question

I am from Montgomery, AL. I get down here anout once every couple of monthes, this trip just happens to be for longer and was hoping for some good conditions.
 
Re: Question

I am from Montgomery, AL. I get down here anout once every couple of monthes, this trip just happens to be for longer and was hoping for some good conditions.
I will take June Grass any day over Hurricanes and Tropical Storms. Remember TS Arlene? It was a very early day in June.
 
Re: Question



Hallelujah...We kinda muddle thru the flies and the grass...Precluding hurricanes, I think red tide has been the real heart breaker...The FWC says the state really took it on the chin in the way of fish stocks and tourism and is just miserable on the body...Maybe it will get better this year...
 
Last edited:
I have exp. it first hand and I felt like i had the flu at the beach. Awful
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top