• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Question! Jazz brunch at D&K's?

New posts
:blush: KISS KISS KISS....I love you all!!!!:wub: :wub:
:confused: Can you make a Bloody Mary with wine?:idontno:
We love Antoines's....but we always do New Orleans cuisine with a Grayton Beach D&K's Twist!:clap_1: :clap_1: :welcome: :drool: :drool:

Love the Guest Chef Allifunn! Hmmmmm now to talk the others into it...especially the "D". Keeep that support coming for a brush so I can show him all the posts!!!

Going to bed....night all!
Kat:sleeping:

There is a wine-based "vodka" that I know Vin'tij uses (or used) for their Bloody Mary's. It's not bad if you have the right bloody mary mix.
 
There is a wine-based "vodka" that I know Vin'tij uses (or used) for their Bloody Mary's. It's not bad if you have the right bloody mary mix.
:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: Perfect!!!!!! :lolabove:
 
Do it! Do it! Do it!

What are we waiting for???:clap_1: :lolabove: :clap_1:

'Course, with all Skunkape's menu items, it better not be a buffet or they'll be broke on Monday!!!!
 
Love the Guest Chef Allifunn! Hmmmmm now to talk the others into it...especially the "D". Keeep that support coming for a brush so I can show him all the posts!!!

I would be honored just to come and help....:wub: I would never want to take the reins!! Brunch can be so much funn!!! I think it would fly high!!! :clap_1:
 
Do it! Do it! Do it!

What are we waiting for???:clap_1: :lolabove: :clap_1:

'Course, with all Skunkape's menu items, it better not be a buffet or they'll be broke on Monday!!!!

I am working on it!!!!!!:clap_1: :biggrin: :welcome: to the Sunset Special too!!!!
 
:biggrin: :biggrin: I can do alot of this........:bow: :clap_1: and this :lolabove:
I just love to learn! :wub:

:floor: :lolabove: :floor: :clap_1:
Can you do this too~~~~:whack: and this:banging: ??? What about this?:bang: But mostly I think we would all do this...:floor:
Talk tomorrow....going to bed! Sooooooo sleepy!

Have so enjoyed your PMs Allifunn....can't wait to see you.

Kat:sleeping:
 
:floor: :lolabove: :floor: :clap_1:
Can you do this too~~~~:whack: and this:banging: ??? What about this?:bang: But mostly I think we would all do this...:floor:
Talk tomorrow....going to bed! Sooooooo sleepy!

Have so enjoyed your PMs Allifunn....can't wait to see you.

Kat:sleeping:
Yep...I can do all those too.....:biggrin: ..............:funn:
 
We love a good brunch!:clap_1: Since you don't have a liquor license you could still do a Mimosa, Bellini, Bishop Wine coctail, Bridal Shower wine punch, Red Wine Cooler, Spring break Champagne coctail! Yum!

Skunky knows how to do brunch! Something like his menu looks fabulous!

Allifunn would be a great guest chef!

Now let's talk D into it!

Beachbumett I don't what's the best...your grayt ideas or your TARS! I love them both. :clap_1: Thank you:wub: :wub: :wub:

All this talk about brunch makes me hungry. :drool: Yes, Skunky knows brunches! And Alifunn would be so much funn!!! We're working to get a brunch coming....but have some hurdles to jump first.:bang: :roll:

:wub: Kat:drool: :drool:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top