Bobby J
Beach Fanatic
How long as this agent been in the business?
.
9 years
How long as this agent been in the business?
.
9 years
Fair enough..since you're reporting from the street:
List the properties that you've closed in January/Feb and give some solid examples of what you would say are "priced to sell."
.
If he was in the biz for 9 years and is currently having his best month ever.... was he in a coma during the the great 2004-5 RE grab?
I've been expecting the economy to start cleansing itself sooner or later.
No worries....just illustrates the point that diversification is the way to go. No one should be "all in" whether it comes to dot-coms or dot-condos.
As for waiting for FL RE to start heating up...you'll be glad you bought a chair.
.

O my gosh..You were expecting the market to tank. In just one day?? How do you do it???![]()
![]()
![]()
How the heck do you go from "I've been expecting the economy to start cleansing itself" to "You were expecting the market to tank"?
:roll:

400 plus drop to me is tanking. But to others it might be just a cleansing.![]()
I mean no disrespect to you by saying I feel you are off about "this" market. I can tell you are a very wise person and have a great deal of experience in investing but trying to figure out SOWAL based on what the rest of the country is doing is a big mistake. This market (SOWAL) dances to the beat of its own drum.
400 plus drop to me is tanking.![]()