• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Questions about Ms Nipper

New posts
CEB Ruling page 2 of 2
 

Attachments

I can see how neighbors would be annoyed by planes...

People who really want to be annoyed can find just about anything to be annoyed by.

I have actually been on the property that butts the land Ms. Nipper currently owns and in all fairness, its miles and miles of farmland. If you include her property and the property butting her on the other side of the land I have actually been on its more farmland.

Skydive-North-Florida-Landing-Area.jpg
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top