• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Random SOWAL ramblings

New posts
Cork On the Ocean said:
And where is your restaurants of sowal report Paula? I think we hit half of them, didn't we? :floor:

We sure did! I had a great time. For casual food, I really liked the Seacrest cafe because the food was good, it was casual, we got to sit outdoors, and we got to watch the new fountain. For groups, I really liked Amore because the pizza was very good and I love sitting outside up high on the rooftop with the white lights around me and the little fountain there too (I must love fountains...) I also liked Cafe Spiazza -- crab cakes were good and again got to sit outside (didn't notice a fountain, though).
 
Paula said:
We sure did! I had a great time. For casual food, I really liked the Seacrest cafe because the food was good, it was casual, we got to sit outdoors, and we got to watch the new fountain. For groups, I really liked Amore because the pizza was very good and I love sitting outside up high on the rooftop with the white lights around me and the little fountain there too (I must love fountains...) I also liked Cafe Spiazza -- crab cakes were good and again got to sit outside (didn't notice a fountain, though).

I was eating twice a day at Seacrest Cafe until they fixed the fridge. They either loved me or were sick of me. Can't tell :floor: . We'll hit some more when you get back. You also forgot Fonville for AM coffee. I love that courtyard.
 
Paula said:
Ok... mmmm...pasta...add olive oil, hot peppers (e.g., the kind they sprinkle on pizzas from your herb cabinet, not fresh hot peppers), mashed up anchovies, some tuna, garlic, black olives, tossed with Italian herbs such as basil, oregano, parsley. That's Pasta Putanesca.

no good unless you can have it on the beach (or on the water)! anchovies and tuna could spoil!

nevermind - i can't help it - i hear of a good meal and it starts the memories flowing all over the keyboard

mmmm....fountains!
 
I wish more folks would ramble here on the board after a good trip to Sowal!!!

Thank you!!! :clap_1: :clap_1:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top