• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Ranking countries' visitors to SoWal.com

New posts

Kurt

Admin
Thought this might be interesting for some of you. This list is for January 2008.

United States
Unknown
Canada
Great Britain
European Country (I assume this is other EU countries not listed)
Australia
Latvia
China
Romania
Spain
South Korea
Germany
France
Italy
Brazil
New Zealand
Hong Kong
Belgium
United Arab Emirates
Taiwan
Thailand
Bahamas
Norway
Ukraine
Russian Federation
Others
 
That's interesting. I'd love to see the numbers behind it. I don't ever recall seeing any people from outside the USA. . . . Unfortunately they all hit Miami and think they've seen our beaches! Maybe the new airport will bring them in droves :floor:
 
Also, with all the discussion about immigrants and the Eastern European workforce, how many of the Latvians, Romanians, Russians, and Ukranians were really "visiting"?
 
:clap: for the Italians! I wonder where they are and if I find them I'll practice some of my Italian...

Thanks, Kurt. I, too, find these kinds of lists interesting. It will be interesting to see how the list changes over the years.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top