• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Rates on short term rentals

New posts

eimilia

Beach Crab
Hi there. I'm thinking of visiting Walton beach for the first time. Not sure if it will be 2 or 4 or more days. Would someone please give me a general idea of the range of rates to expect for a short-term rental 1 or 2 bedrooms mid-april this year? Thanks.:cool
 
Last edited:
It does depend on what you want - mid-April is a good time because the Spring Break rates are gone (as are alot of the people) I have a one bedroom that I rent for as low as $99 per night - gulf front -- but my four bedroom gulf fronts are still about $300 per night.
You can see some of them on my website at www.condoson30a.com
NiceNancy
PS I think you will love it hear - be sure to read all the restaurant reviews!
PSS Try not to come during JazzFest - april 18, 19 time frame
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top