• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Re-upolsterer Needed

New posts

tsutcli

Beach Fanatic
Need recommendations for a good local reupholster with a good knowledge of fabricsnlocater in Walton or Bay Counties. Would also like fabric books available at same location for review.
 
Need recommendations for a good local reupholster with a good knowledge of fabricsnlocater in Walton or Bay Counties. Would also like fabric books available at same location for review.
I own an upholstery/custom furniture building business in Point Washington and work along 30A. Please calm me if we can be of service to you. Thank you.

Chris Cleveland
 
Please send me your email address so I can reply. I would like to walk you through what I am looking for. Do you have any fabric books I can look through?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top