• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Ready for Chick-fil-a?

New posts
I can't wait for Chic Filet to get here already! oh, its going to be bad though. I will be pulling in there on the way to publix all the time - when I least expect it - it will be an involuntary response. has anyone tried their breakfast chicken biscuits? omg.
 
I can't wait for Chic Filet to get here already! oh, its going to be bad though. I will be pulling in there on the way to publix all the time - when I least expect it - it will be an involuntary response. has anyone tried their breakfast chicken biscuits? omg.

Dipped in honey... :drool:

Might as well start working on your doctor to get you pre approved for an obesearound scooter.
 
Dipped in honey... :drool:

Might as well start working on your doctor to get you pre approved for an obesearound scooter.

:floor::funn::lolabove::rolling:is that the actual name of a scooter? made to haul extra load? omg. I have used the publix scooter on a number of occasions - with baby strapped to chest - big boot on leg. talk about pity stares. anyway, I have some experience.
 
Coming soon to a most-recent Publix outparcel near you. Wendy's applied for a different spot down the road a piece but the land use was wrong so I suppose they will go somewhere down the road another piece. McDonald's and Burger King are usually simul-developed.

:leaving:eat mor chikin


So which Publix outparcel? All three of the Publix stores are relatively recent.
 
The ShallowsBunch is looking forward to it too - though one of us needs to stick to grilled chicken and salad or fruit cup. :pissed: Or perhaps I can pick out five smallish waffle fries for myself and feed the rest to ShallowsSquirt. That is what normally happens anyway. :roll:
 
We're not an Italian deli, but if you're down on the eastern end of 30A, we serve $4.00 lunch sandwiches like Momma made. Nothing elaborate or special, your choice of bread, meat, cheese, lettuce, tomato, pickles and condiments to eat in or take with from "Seacrest Sundries."


GREAT. We're at the Cottages at Camp Creek and would love good sandwiches to take to the beach (and to support local business)! We'll try it out Easter week when we're there.
 
Noticed yesterday that the PCB Winn Dixie has an out parcel being developed, couldn't figure out what it is.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top