• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

real estate ads

New posts
InletBchDweller said:
Good for you you could go and get some bling for Sunshine!!:rofl: Did you get my email about the large parcels for sale???

No didn't get them. Did you give to me or Jo? I need bayfront Santa Rosa Beach for development that can have slips of some sort. Also daddy warbucks wants large waterfront parcels and assignments of residential or commercial that he can put into use right away. Must be assembled into the 150 mil blocks. Let's talk tomorrow. Going crazy so bear with me.
 
ok yes I emailed them to your work email several days ago...I guess maybe she deleted them and thought I was another spam ecar realtor!!!:floor: Yes lets try to get up I need a break.....will explain later....over wine...or a shot...or needle in my arm (jk)
Cork On the Ocean said:
No didn't get them. Did you give to me or Jo? I need bayfront Santa Rosa Beach for development that can have slips of some sort. Also daddy warbucks wants large waterfront parcels and assignments of residential or commercial that he can put into use right away. Must be assembled into the 150 mil blocks. Let's talk tomorrow. Going crazy so bear with me.
 
Cork On the Ocean said:
No didn't get them. Did you give to me or Jo? I need bayfront Santa Rosa Beach for development that can have slips of some sort. Also daddy warbucks wants large waterfront parcels and assignments of residential or commercial that he can put into use right away. Must be assembled into the 150 mil blocks. Let's talk tomorrow. Going crazy so bear with me.

http://www.peachcreekproperty.com
 
Cork On the Ocean said:
You have no idea. Been working on one that wants to spend $150 million every month for 3 years. Yes you heard it right!

Good GOD, Cork! If my math is right that's $5.4 billion! :lolabove:

The market cap. of JOE is $5.3 billion. Is this money that's allocated to the panhandle or the whole state?
 
As much as I do believe in this market, with 5.4B, there are better places for it to go. You could take 5.4B to Dubai and triple it over 3 years. Just my opinion.
 
Spencer said:
As much as I do believe in this market, with 5.4B, there are better places for it to go. You could take 5.4B to Dubai and triple it over 3 years. Just my opinion.
so is Dubai the place where you are buying right now?
 
On a much smaller scale. There are some great international markets out there right now that I'm learning as much as I can about. I plan on making some visits in the next month or two. Costa Rica is another great one.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top