• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

real estate ads

New posts
Cork On the Ocean said:
You got that right SC and there are 2 different groups of them. I have had contact from international buyers in the past but never on this scale. They know what's happening here.

Thanks for the info, Cork. I really appreciate the input that you and SJ provide.

Some friends with FSBO signs on their SoWal lots have had a few sharks (vultures) call lately. That?s the first action they?ve seen in months. Hopefully, things are changing for the better.
 
Spencer I am leaving for Costa Rica in 5 days, maybe I will check some stuff out...
Spencer said:
Well, maybe I'll take a look at it. I, for one, believe that Costa Rica is a VERY profitable market right now. That is what i'm concentrating on.
 
InletBchDweller said:
Spencer I am leaving for Costa Rica in 5 days, maybe I will check some stuff out...
IBD, would love to hear more about your trip as well as your views on the area from an [ame="http://www.sowal.com/bb/showthread.php?t=5688"]investment[/ame] perspective...
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top