• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

real estate "experts"

New posts
Interesting that all of the written reviews after the list all state, "I do not recommend." What is left to read if he doesn't recommend any books?
 
That review was pretty long winded, so I didn't get to look at all of them, but if he writes and sells his own books, why would anyone listen to what he has say anyway, although it was interesting to see who got indicted on what. :funn:

The only review I did not see is Shelly's Book titled: Economic Meltown Imminent" :floor:
 
I don't think you reviewed the entire list. There are about a dozen he likes, and remember, he has his own books too.
 
I did see some likes. They did appear to be more informational than how to buy below market, no money down etc. bull. And in all fairness, I am not sure what type of books he writes. ;-)

I do get a kick out of the ones who write books and sell seminars on buying investment property with no money down. I am mortgage broker and I have yet to see any Bank allow 100% Combined financing on investment properties to people who have no credit. :eek:
 
My favorites from the "experts" are:

"Its easy- anybody can do it."

"Banks WANT to loan you money, don't use yours."

"No money down and cash back at closing."

"I don't deal with tenants, I pay people to do that."

"I buy under market value and then immediately raise rents."
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top