• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Realtor Joke From Old Walton Undercurrent

New posts

beachpal2

Beach Crab
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]From June 2004 Edition - who new how true this would be!![/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
rhonda3.jpg
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Paid
Advertisement
[/FONT]
​
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I Drive A Mercedes, and I Can Sell Your Real Estate!
Rhonda Moore, South Walton Realtor
[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Even though I just started selling real estate a year ago and haven't gotten a commission check in four months, I drive a Mercedes, which means that I can sell your property fast! In fact, I put my Mercedes in all of my real estate ads and talk about it wherever I go so that you will feel comfortable knowing that I, Rhonda Moore, will work my overextended ass off to sell your property faster than any other agent on the Emerald Coast. I seriously can't imagine why anyone would want to use a Realtor that doesn't drive a Mercedes. Sure, you could list your property with a Realtor that drives a midrange car or sport utility vehicle. But trust me, a Realtor that drives a Ford Explorer won't work half as hard as I will since they probably aren't suffocating under the weight of a monthly car payment that leaves them with less than a hundred dollars for utilities, gas and food. While other Realtors who drive American made mid-priced cars are sleeping soundly at night in their beds, you can know that I will be wide-awake with my stomach ulcer desperately thinking of ways to sell your property quickly so that I can make my next Mercedes payment. Not convinced yet? Well I also have the smallest cell phone money can buy. It takes pictures and has a speakerphone and cost over four hundred dollars! Surely you've seen my ad where I'm talking on my fabulously small cell phone on the beach next to my Mercedes. It gives me crystal clear reception anywhere on 30-A to talk to buyers, sellers and Ms. Barker of the Recovery section of AmSouth Bank's auto loan department. A Mercedes and tiny cellular phone that are pulling me down into an inescapable pit of debt - now if this isn't motivation to sell your beach house or condo more quickly than anyone on the beautiful Emerald Coast, I don't know what it is! [/FONT]
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top