• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Realtor Web sites

New posts
Hey...haven't been out here for a while. As a realtor, I hate having to sign in, and, like you will not do it. I just keep trolling away to find one that will let me surf without registration. Bobbie's site is great. If you want to look some more, check out www.GoneCoastal.com. There is a portal to Emerald Coast Homes Online as well as featured listings.

Julie:clap_1:
 
Well, as a web developer and a realtor I think I offer just what the public desires- with no registration required:

Daily reports updated by 7:00am every biz day:

1. The HOTSHEET (brand new listings)

2. Price changes (including the DSS - Destin Seller's Sentiment - increases vs decreases)

3. What is currently under contract- broken down by single family, condo and townhome

4. What has sold in past 30 days

5. Easy navigation to active listings by price ranges for single family and condo- 1 click

7. My market sentiment- backed by facts usually updated monthly under "market pulse"

6. MLS - every agent offers MLS these days - it's no biggie - my solution is custom and I partnered with Bank of America by porting raw data to their inhouse solution powered by FNIS. There is registration required here if you delve into wanting further info on a specific property but you can find it without even going into the MLS by using #5 above.

Comments welcome:
www.TheWiredAgent.com
 
Great website. I only wish it covered Walton County, too!

Thanks for the compliment.

I am a Destin guy and that is where I primarily focus. I can set anyone up with Walton County info as well...email your request and I can have it all automated directly to you.
 
Originally Posted by SHELLY
Compared to what...

Compared to incessant (and boring) negativity about everything and everyone which you seem to handle with relative ease.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top