• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Realtors have competition??

New posts
Amp22 said:
Help the internet run smoother by reducing bandwidth. Quote a paragraph to let us know whether we want to click on the link or not.
Ditto, please. I don't generally check otherwise.
 
Yahoo! passed my real estate test. Probably not the best time, but whatever. It was something I wanted to do... any advice in looking for a Broker?
 
Hollibird said:
Yahoo! passed my real estate test. Probably not the best time, but whatever. It was something I wanted to do... any advice in looking for a Broker?
Congrats on the test passing, it is a doozie......hated it!!!!
I do know that some advertise in the paper but make sure wherever you go they give training courses. There are too many agents out there that do not know WHAT THEY ARE DOING!!!!:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top