Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.
Can someone recommend a reasonable a/c service company in the area? Compressor is deathly quiet tonight and it's getting warm inside. At least this didn't happen in August.
As I've said before, the only company I trust is Peaden out of Panama City. All of the others will come out, "fix" the problem, you pay them, then it's not really fixed. The repair people at Peaden are smart -- they don't have to guess the solution.
I used Terry's A/C, Heat & Appliance Repair out of Santa Rosa Beach just last week. He was great and his pricing was good.
Their phone # is: 850-267-9956 Terry`s Air Conditioning and Appliance Service
Based on a post by gayboy (hope I got that right), I called Mills HVAC last time as the company that originally installed ours went out of business. They were nice, knowledgeable, on-time, and billed me for the first service without really even knowing me whatsoever. I will definitely use them again!
Can someone recommend a reasonable a/c service company in the area? Compressor is deathly quiet tonight and it's getting warm inside. At least this didn't happen in August.