• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Reasonably Priced Personal Trainers

New posts

SaraiRayne

Beach Comber
I was just wondering if anyone knows of a good personal trainer. and if they are reasonably priced. Or at least a good gym with knowledgeable staff. Thanks
 
Personal Trainer for You

:D I'm a personal trainer at Grayton Beach Fitness. I'd love to help you. The New Year is coming and it's a great time to set health and fitness goals. Please call me directly 404-906-7994. Kelly Murzynsky
 
I was just wondering if anyone knows of a good personal trainer. and if they are reasonably priced. Or at least a good gym with knowledgeable staff. Thanks

YES!!! Kelly Murzynsky at Grayton gym--enthusiam, ability, and 100% pure inspiration--she is the best!
 
Personal Training

I know a place that just opened off Old 98 The Motivator is the name of the place. The owners :Dname is Sysco. I've heard he's reasonable and running a 2 for one special. :D Andi
 
Hi! I am a Pilates instructor and personal trainer. I would love to know what you are wanting from your workouts to see if we are a good match for each other... that is if you haven't found anyone as of yet!

My rates are reasonable, and I would love to talk to you to find out what you are looking for. I usually work at Watercolor Workout, but I also offer in home training. Give me a call if interested at 622-5164. I'd love to meet with you! -Kelly Beasley :boxing:
 
The staff at Grayton Beach Fitness is awesome. My first feeble beginnings of a plan got disrupted due to Christmas and a couple of personal issues, and are being placed on hold until I get well, but I really enjoy going out there. As someone who is obviously lacking in the physical fitness area and who was initially embarrassed to try, the feedback I've received from the staff and the other patrons has been incredible. I can't wait to go back, after my coughing/hacking/sneezing/wheezing/eyes and ears dripping/cold sweats stop.

Sorry for the TMI and I know that's not the question you asked, but I recommend the folks at Grayton Beach Fitness. :D
 
The staff at Grayton Beach Fitness is awesome. My first feeble beginnings of a plan got disrupted due to Christmas and a couple of personal issues, and are being placed on hold until I get well, but I really enjoy going out there. As someone who is obviously lacking in the physical fitness area and who was initially embarrassed to try, the feedback I've received from the staff and the other patrons has been incredible. I can't wait to go back, after my coughing/hacking/sneezing/wheezing/eyes and ears dripping/cold sweats stop.

Sorry for the TMI and I know that's not the question you asked, but I recommend the folks at Grayton Beach Fitness. :D

Agreed SN!!
 
Thanks

I met with Kelly today and we set up my first workout for next Tues. Thanks everyone for the suggestion:clap:
 
If Kelly's body says anything about her ability as a personal trainer, you are in for a workout!!!!!! I've seen many bodies at the gyms where I've worked out, and she is perhaps one of the fittest girls I've seen! I think that speaks volumes about her work ethic and knowledge, and I'm sure it is much more than just pumping iron for 45 minutes for three days a week.

I've also seen Paul, at Grayton Fitness, (I don't comment on men's bodies, but I will say he is very fit) come up with the most innovative techniques for training people. Often, he teaches "outside the box," with some simple, yet challenging workouts, and for most of the things which I see him teaches, you don't even need a gym (kind of ironic since he owns the gym.) Paul has often told me that half of the battle is "starting," creating healthy habits and good physical routines.

I'd highly recommend either of these two.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top