• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Rebels, Bucs in high-stakes rematch tonight

New posts

Unplugged

Beach Fanatic
Saw the huge MTV truck rolling in today to get set up for the big game. We can practically see the field from our back yard.
_______________________________
 
:clap_1: ...this is Phead's game, right?
 
Saw the huge MTV truck rolling in today to get set up for the big game. We can practically see the field from our back yard.
_______________________________

Unplugged you must be my neighbor! I can't see the field but it is not far! I have to face that traffic when I get off of 459 this evening.

Most of my neighbors kids are Bucs, as is Mr. BB's daughter, so I have to go with the Bucs to win!:clap_1:

Good luck Phead! I wish him all the best. He is hysterical, wish he would post more. I miss his photoshop work.
 
Go PHEAD!!!!!! :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:
 
You can feel the tension in the air - it's gonna be a big rumble tonight...

Go Bucs :biggrin:
____________________________________
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top