• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Recently Engaged and need some Wedding Help

New posts
Photographer

Hello. I see that you are getting married and need a photographer. My husband is an excellent photographer and I am sure he will work with your budget. He grew up in the area as well so he would know the perfect spots for you to take pics. Feel free to call him at 850-699-3887. His name is Marcus. Good luck!
 
Hi tchuck. I work in this area--my company does bridal hair and makeup, and I wanted you to know that you can't go wrong with Townsend Catering. I've tasted their food at about 10 weddings, including my own. They will take care of tents, rain reservations for tents, chairs, linens--you name it, Donna and Sherri do it. Also, someone mentioned It's a Shore Thing. Another outstanding vendor in our area. Don't underestimate your need for a planner. I did, until the *day* before my wedding, and when I saw the relief on my mother's face when I told her Jennifer and Cheryl were coming...I guess I didn't realize how much I had put on her plate. You'll definately be happy. All you have to do is communicate what your vision is, and that you'd like to make choices that are "aware" of the cost, then your vendors will know where to steer you. And sometimes, there are aspects about your wedding that matter more than others, and that's an area where you can save.

If you want some other quality recommendations...my website, www.twofishesartistry.com, has a My Favorites Tab. I have worked with all of those vendors, and I would recommend them to my best friend. (That's my criteria for listing them! No paid advertising.)

Best wishes to you!!

Oh PS...If you aren't taking a Honeymoon right after the wedding, think about a mid-week (Thursday-Friday) wedding as an excuse for your guests to take a long weekend at the beach with you! I found that the time I spent visiting with different friends over the course of the weekend was the best QT ever!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top