• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Reception Site

New posts

grantsgirl

Beach Comber
I know that I have asked this before but my fiance and I are having a Sept 15th wedding in Destin-beach wedding. We are looking for a house that will allow receptions. There will only be 40 people. We are looking for a band that plays all types of music, a catering company, chair rental company, tent company..I have found a few houses that have great back-yards with pools but I wanted to see what the locals-you guys think. I would appreciate any and all ideas. Thanks so much!
 
Hi, I am looking for the same thing :)
Our wedding is in November and we want to rent a huge house for the week to stay and have the reception there also. There's tons of houses, but a lot wont let you do the reception. Theres a few, but some I dont like or some are too expensive. Anyways, If you find something, let me know and I will do the same :)
 
there have been several threads on this in the past. I think if you do a search on beach weddings you might be able to read what others have done.
I wish I could help...but I don't live in the area... it is a most magnificent place to have a wedding!!!:wub:
 
Last edited:
try Royal Flush in Gulf Place....I have gone to many a bash there and it would easily fit 40+++ people and it's right on the beach! I think Royal Retreats rents it...there are a couple of really large houses in Seaside that have had band/party/catering done in them...!:cool:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top