• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Recommend a moving service?

New posts

TreeFrog

Beach Fanatic
Anybody care to share a recommendation for a moving service?

By the time of the move, I will have done the bulk of the packing myself. Everything will then need to get loaded in the truck, moved out of town, and unloaded at the destination.

Not sure yet whether I will hand it over as a turnkey or if I will just rent and drive a truck which would need to be professionally loaded here.

I'd like to discuss both options with the mover.

I've done a search, but the most recent thread was 2009. Anyone with recent experience?
 
We have used Two Men and a Truck and they were great. Reasonably priced and very professional.
 
Amazingly,I found Atlas Van lines to be competitively priced and completely professional. This was for a move from Minnesota to Florida.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top