Smiling JOe
SoWal Expert
...nor is it stainless steel and granite counter-tops, like those in Shelly's home.
...nor is it stainless steel and granite counter-tops, like those in Shelly's home.
Thanks Kurt. It's a good place to start. But, what I am wanting to know is who is actually selling houses in my area... not who is trying. I am going to price my house at a good price, but I need someone will really work hard and get it done.
WYD,
If your house is "really" a good price (based on current market SALES)...the cook at the Waffle House can sell it.
.
The goal once the seller brings the property to the selling price is for the agent to create hype/synergy around the property. When a good agent has a property at a price they know will sell they become excited! The excitement is contagious and they typically do not shut up until someone buys the property. They earn there money buy creating hype, helping seller find the price, bringing the deal (ordeal) to the closing table! Sounds a lot easier then it is.
...Wow! I'm hyped! Now all that's needed is a fresh and exciting catch-phase :scratch:
Might I suggest--"Now is a great time to buy!"
![]()
If you price it right, you don't have to say that.![]()