• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Recommendation Chiropractor

New posts
I agree, it's hard to beat a great Chiropractor and the benefits are endless! :clap_1: They can treat pinched nerves with adjustments, too.

I have a herniated disc in my low back and have benefitted from moist heat, ice packs(16 oz. frozen veggie's are great) and putting a tennis ball under my body at the affected area and lying on it for 15-20min., is great too!

The BEST option for immediate relief that I've found is BIOFREEZE. :wub: www.biofreeze.com It's an all natural topical cooling sensation, greeseless, non staining and odorless, providing instant relief to most! You can purchase it at Massage Therapists, Physical Therapists, etc.. It's about $11 a tube and it lasts a long time. Biofreeze is great for muscle discomfort and even Fibromyalgia!

A Physician Asst. friend of mine, swears by a medication called Neurotin. It's most helpful to anyone suffering with pinched nerves. I've been treated by Orthopaedist and Orthopeadic Surgeon and neither told me about this option! http://www.neurontin.com I will be trying this one, soon! :clap_1:


Landlocked said:
Is there any way a Chiropractor can help out with pinched nerves? I've got one in my lower back and I have been thinking about checking one out. I'm tired of the "take ibuprofen" diagnoses I keep getting.
 
Neurontin also helps people with burning feet that are suffering from
neuropathy conditions. Great drug for nerve pain. My wife has taken it for over a year for nerve pain in her feet and it is the only drug that stops the pain.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top