• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

red bar breakfast...

New posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
alcoholism runs in my family and 1 too many times getting my dad from jail did me on on drinking, but I can see it's a favorite pastime here.
Half Moon Bay....nice area
now I live in Seagrove taking care of my grandma who has a brain disorder.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I'm sorry you guys didn't like the Red Bar and/or had a poor experience there.

I must say though that I really DO like it. We've been there many, many times and I've always gotten good service, I love the atmosphere, I've enjoyed the food when I've eaten there (even breakfast which I had last weekend; though you're right, Scooterbug, it's not 'fancy' but a good simple inexpensive breakfast).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top